Caption Contest

September 10, 2006: Caption Contest

Caption Competition

Winner:
CinemaGuy1
Due to criticisms of just about everyone, instead of Smallville season six, the CW opted instead to simply air reruns of Lois and Clark. They needed to bring in the women viewers and are now calling their network by the name "Chicks Wanted." This beats out the former nickname the network had for the show "Can't Write."

And the runner-ups:

CinemaGuy1
Either costume it still looks like his mom made dressed him.

Gokitalo
Clark: "So Lois... like the card? I drew it myself"

Lois: "Well, Clark, it's um... it's sweet. Really, REALLY sweet. In fact, it's sickeningly sweet. Sweet enough to make all my teeth rot at once from cavities. So sweet that the only thing that'll keep me from gagging is if I open the card and see your fist popping out--"

Clark: "Alright, alright, so you don't like the card! I get it!"

BORKfromORK
Darkseid: You may have thwarted my plans to conquer Earth, Kal-El, but as soon as this image has been broadcast all over the globe, nothing can prevent the humiliation you will face!

SmallvilleCK
Aaron Thall wishes he looked that good.

... (smacks SmallvilleCK with the Stinky Sock Award)

jrs1980
dream man turns into a nightmare when the suit comes off to reveal a third nipple.

sneakymonkey
Sneakymonkey (Logs on and sees picture. Stares. Calmly logs off, then shuts down computer, unplugs it, and heaves it out the window. Sits back down and opens a book.): Sigh...

sneakymonkey
Wait a minute. If the super suit is laying behind him, then what is Clark wearing under that--- oh. Ewww.

Caption Contest Archives